Conventional cleaning processes in the plastic industry are time and cost intensive. Screw, barrel, injection molds, hot runner, dies, … have to be cleaned extensively under a great material loss until defect-free products can be produced.
With our purging agents ver~rus®, sol~pur® and per~tas® we ensure quick change of material and colors. This saves time and reduces the scrap costs. In addition the non-abrasive effect of the chemical purging agent protects the surfaces of screw barrel, hot runner, dies, … and increases the life time.
Where other purging agents cannot even perform
With our chemical purging agents you can clean all dead zones in hot runner, dies, machines, … Therefore you can ensure a perfect coloring without any inclusion of foreign objects and fulfill the highest quality standards.
ADVANTAGES THAT COUNT FOR YOU
- Lower purging costs
- Less repairing costs of screw, barrel, hot runner, dies, …
- Faster defect-free products
- Less scrap
- Considerable saving of time
- Satisfied customers
One product line for all cases
Universal applications – one product line for all cases
Our purging concentrates are universal applicable. That means they
- can operate in all temperature ranges (130°C – 150°C)
- be used for all applications (injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, ect.)
- be applied for all plastic materials (PVC, PE, ABS, POM, … PEEK)
- clean all metal surfaces (coated surfaces, polished surfaces, …) due to the nonabrasive effect
- purge every hot runner (needle valve nozzle, open nozzles, …)
Also no parameter variations are needed, whereby the purging process is further shortened.